Success stories from the world of content + community.
Hear the stories from content and community leaders to discover their journey, process, tools, tips and tricks for developing content, growing their readership and communities.
If you’re interested in being featured on the podcast, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Show notes & transcripts
- How To Build The World’s Biggest Cycling Tech Blog (with Tyler Benedict from Bike Rumor)Tyler’s the founder of the world’s largest cycling tech blog and the Peak Content Summit. In this episode, he tells the story of his entrepreneurial journey and what it took to get there. Related Links: Apply to join the Indie Media ClubCheck out Bike RumorCheck out Peak Content SummitCheck out Tyler Benedict’s WebsiteFind Tyler on LinkedIn […]
- How To Build A Successful Travel Blog (with Sofie Couwenbergh from Wonderful Wanderings)Sofie’s a content entrepreneur who turned her travel blog into a business. Hear her pointers on quitting your day job, monetization, strategy, and outsourcing to build a successful blog. Related Links: Apply to join the Indie Media Club Check out Wonderful Wanderings Check out Let Me Write That Down For You Find Sofie on LinkedIn […]
- How To Drive More Organic Traffic To Your Website (with Bernard Huang from Clearscope)In this episode, Clearscope Founder Bernard Huang shares SEO techniques that you can master to create content that ranks. Tune in to learn form an SEO entrepreneur—learn Bernard’s approaches and experiments with content quality, topic clustering, backlinking, and more. Related Links: Apply to join the Indie Media Club Check out Bernard’s Bio Check out Clearscope […]
- How To Acquire Websites & Build A Successful Paid Newsletter Subscription Model (with Richard Patey from Website Investing)Learn about website investing from Richard Patey, who is pioneering new digital media monetization models and helping people find, vet and acquire profitable content websites. Related Links: Related articles and podcasts: Podcast: How To Build Niche Affiliate Websites (with Doug Cunnington from Niche Site Project) Podcast: How To Build A Sustainable Business Through Content (with […]
- How To Build A Sustainable Business Through Content (with Benjamin Ilfeld from VentureBeat)Dive into the mindset of ad tech entrepreneur and revenue strategist Benjamin Ilfeld—look at models for healthy media ecosystems and how to build content-based businesses that can survive the long-term. Related Links Apply to join the Indie Media Club Find Ben Ilfeld on LinkedIn Check out VentureBeat Related articles and podcasts: Podcast: How To Build Evergreen […]
- How To Build Niche Online Communities (with Andrew Guttormsen from Circle)Andrew Guttormsen, Co-Founder of the modern community platform Circle, shares his approach to creating and growing online niche communities through engagement and audience building. Related Links Apply to join the Indie Media Club Find Andrew on LinkedIn Check out Circle.so Check out Teachable.com Related articles and podcasts: Podcast: How To Build Niche Affiliate Websites (with […]
- How To Build Evergreen Information Based Websites (with Ruairi Spillane from Moving2Canada)Ruairi’s the founder of 3 successful web businesses with millions of annual unique visitors. Here’s how he builds and scales evergreen information based websites and communities. Related Post Apply to join the Indie Media Club Find Ruari on LinkedIn Check out Moving2Canada Related articles and podcasts: Podcast: How To Build Hyper-Local News Websites (with Farhann […]
- How To Build Hyper-Local News Websites (with Farhan Mohamed from Daily Hive)Learn about hyperlocal news sites from Farhan Mohamed, Editor-in-Chief, and Partner of Daily Hive, an award-winning, homegrown startup that has become one of Canada’s fastest-growing news, current affairs, and lifestyle publications online. Related Links Apply to join the Indie Media Club Find Farhan on LinkedIn Check out Daily Hive Related articles and podcasts: Podcast: How To […]
- How To Build Niche Affiliate Websites (with Doug Cunnington from Niche Site Project)Doug is a massively successful internet marketer and course creator—learn how he builds niche sites, does Amazon affiliate marketing and stays productive. Related Links Apply to join the Indie Media Club Find Doug on LinkedIn Check out Niche Site Project Watch the video about Keyword Golden Ratio that Doug talks about Related articles and podcasts: […]
- Welcome to the Indie Media ClubIn this inaugural episode of The Indie Media Club podcast, host Ben Aston introduces The Club, explains what it’s all about and shares his indie media story.